Thursday, December 31, 2009

And They Lived Happily Ever After...........

I had the pleasure of taking engagement photographs of Kyle and Ashley, two people truly in love. The couple are from two of the four states that begin with the letter “I”, so the tropics in the winter is an especially new and exciting experience for them. From the moment I met the two of them, I knew they were going to photograph well, for when you are as in love as they are, the emotion will show in the photographs. They had no idea of what they wanted in their pictures, so they left it all up to me. Little did they know that could be dangerous for I can conjure up some out of the box ideas, really out of the box. They were good sports about it and were willing to even get a little sandy. Kyle and Ashley have had to be good sports about a few things as their original intention was to get married on Christmas Eve, but something about a marriage license, (Do you need a marriage license on Guam? Heehee.) :) The plan now is to have a small wedding in Hawaii, then have a full blown shindig at one of the states that begins with the letter "I". I really wish I could be their wedding photographer.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Lewis! The pictures displayed just as you described and don't you wish they hired you for their wedding photographer! thanks for sharing! si norma

    ReplyDelete